Sunday, March 21, 2010

Boy am I a slacker!

I started this blog 3 months ago. For the 1st few days I did awesome! Blogged about Claire being born and my whole adventure.

*cuing crickets*

Sorry, I'm a horrible "diary" writer. I tried when I was a girl and never really got into it. It felt really lame...Dear Diary: Today Soandso did suchandsuch. Yeah, not my cup of tea.

But...as I sit here watching Lost, sniffing dinner (bacon wrapped roasted chicken. YUM! I rock, I know) and continuously pushing a fat 20lb cat off my arm I figured I'd give this another shot!

For those of you who don't know I put my resignation in. I am going to complete this school year but chose not to come back next year. It was soooo difficult for me to do but with the help (read jerk-headedness) of my principal I chose to be a stay at home mom with Lea next year.

The fact that it took my principal two and a half weeks to come and talk to me after I put in my resignation just proved that he didn't want me there. Seriously! He didn't even say a simple "Hello" in the hallway for 2 and a half weeks!!!! Dude! Come on!

Anyway, I don't need all that drama in my life.

When I get the cable for my camera found I'll start putting pictures onto this thing. I'd love for you all to see pictures of Claire and Lea. They are getting so big!

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I just started making a point to blog daily a few weeks ago, and make sure to share everything that I think is remotely funny. Then I keep myself entertained.

    I'm a follower of your blog now, which means you'll have to keep it updated; or I'll harass you.

    Also, I'm super stoked to see you are going to be home with Lea! You guys can come play with us!

    ReplyDelete